- Please contact us
- ... for references. Contact us now.
You need help for your Apple Macintosh?
- Your Mac won't start, is getting slower and slower or doesn't behave like it should?
- Then probably your Mac has a problem. Most problems are based on wrong settings, viruses, malware or some administrative tasks that have to be done in order to get your Mac fast and reliable again. We can identify the problem, propose a solution and do the needed work.
- Speed up you old Apple Macintosh
- More physical memory and/or a SSD (Solid State Drive) Harddisk can speed up your old Macintosh. With a SSD and more physical memory, your applications will load faster and react much quicker. Instead of spending thousands of Dollars for a new Macintosh just spend some hundred Dollars for speeding up your Mac.